- Session 1: Leaving the Rapture Behind (TRT 27 min 15 sec)
Drs. Matthew Skinner & Karoline Lewis engage modern interpretations and understandings of Revelation by examining the scriptural basis and flaws behind "the rapture" and premillennial dispensationalism.
- Session 2: Christ & The Churches (TRT: 23 min 23 sec)
This session examines the purposes of apocalyptic literature in the first century and the seven churches Revelation was originally written.
- Session 3: Warning & Promise (TRT: 30 min 33 sec)
The warnings of the seals and trumpet judgments are explored.
- Session 4: The Woman & The Beast (TRT: 27 min 11 sec)
Who is the beast, and what does its presence in our world signify?
- Session 5: Armageddon (TRT: 28 min, 4 sec)
Armageddon brings associations of ultimate death and destruction - but is this what Armageddon is really about?
- Session 6: New Heaven & New Earth (TRT: 23 min, 10 sec)
Revelation concludes with a vision of healing and new life as God descends to earth to dwell with his people.